Grand Island Tuner

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

I do wish that we could explain to customers that
tuning a pinao is a delicate operation, and in order
to be performed well the tuner must be warm, clean,
dry, rested and well fed. And that to be in that state
we must charge enough to meet expenses and not be
overworked. Would you want a tired, stressed out
doctor working on your kidneys?
     Then why would you want one working on your
piano?
     Gordo Stelter