Only respond if you are a hardcore HT fan/student/user

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:22:29 -0500

Dear friends,

If you are a hardcore Historical Temperament fan/student/user, please
respond to me privately.  I have something for you that may be of
interest.  Please respond PRIVATELY (Off list please) to dkvander@joplin.com

This is a self selecting group.  If you think you fit in the category, you
probably do.  Please respond.  If you don't think that the label "hardcore
HT user" fits you, then it probably doesn't.

It will be a few days before I can respond to you, but I will respond.  I
hope it will be worth your time.

Sincerely,
David A. Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO