hot pepper

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:28:43 -0400

Jon Page,

Obviously working?  <G>

Reminds me of the guy who kept snapping his fingers.  Someone asked him, "Why
do you keep doing that?"  He replied, "To keep the elephants away."  "Keep
the elephants away?!" exclaimed the other.  "There are no wild elephants
within three thousand miles!!"  To which the snapper replied, "See?  It
works!"

Regards, Clyde