ETD's accurate?

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:45:38 +0200

OK, a simple answer to a complicated question :

I have used the Verituner now intensively for about 1.5 year.
This ETD 'gives' such a perfect tuning - every time - on all pianos, old,
new, beautiful, ugly, that I know that I never have to check whether it lies
or not.
I think the difficulty with ETD's, but also with tuning in general, has to
do with tuning technique.
If you don't know how to turn a tuning pin properly than tuning with or
without ETD's is useless.
I have learned to make a rock steady tuning, my precious Verituner does the
rest.
For those who have never tried a Verituner :
one tuning with this VT and you no longer have any doubts, nor do your
customers.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,