polyester refinishing

Mark Wisner MWisner@yamaha.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:41:02 -0700

--=_9BC72C20.1D7C1C39
I'd recommend Esquire Piano, these guys are artists in polyester.  Their =
number is 562 483 1435.

Mark Wisner
Yamaha Corporation
mwisner@yamaha.com

>>> MBratPianos@indy.rr.com 09/17/02 05:52AM >>>

Folks,

I have a customer that just had their Kimball Grand moved.  The movers =
damaged the lid flap.  There are 2 several foot long cracks extending from =
the lid buttons.  I can do my own poly repairs, but I think this should be =
taken away and refinished. =20

Normally I would just order a new part, however Kimball is no longer in =
business.

Are there any poly refinishers around?

Just Curious

Mike Bratcher