Newspaper profile

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:31:06 -0400

Terry,

I dislike things that take a long time to download, especially if it turns out
I'm not interested in the subject.  Does the paper make all its articles
available on the web?  Some do.  If so, you could just find and give us the
web address, then those who are interested can go read it (I would).

Regards, Clyde