Review of HalletDavis?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:26:22 -0400

A model number would be very helpful.  The average suggested retail
prices for Hallet Davis vertical pianos go anywhere from the price you
mentioned down to $2,500.  If it is a HU-131X, the price sounds right to
me assuming it's new.  If it's some other model, let the buyer beware.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT