Newspaper profile

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:03:58 -0700

The Local paper ("Daily Breeze", second largest Circulation next to the LA
Times) in my area ran a pretty nice profile on yours truly this past
monday...made the front page of the Business section! If it's ok, i could
post it to the list as a jpg. haven't scanned it yet, so i'm not sure how
big the file would be. There are two fairly lengthy pages and a few pics.
maybe the list moderator could tell me the best way to post it. thanks!

Terry Peterson