Review of HalletDavis?

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:17:09 -0700

pianosList, my cousin just sent me this request for a recommendation on =
Hallet & Davis upright. Any thoughts?
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Hilary Kanter=20
To: jkanter@rollingball.com=20
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 11:55 AM
Subject: pianos

Hey there=20

Are you familiar with a piano company called Hallet & Davis? There's a =
new shop opening here, and the guy's willing to sell me an upright =
before the store actually opens, at quite a discount. Retail is $4300, =
"grand opening" price is $3200, and he said he'd sell it to me for =
$2600. I need to make a decision by tomorrow. I've started doing some =
web searching about the name, but haven't gotten anywhere yet.

What do you think?=20

X=20

H.=20