music desk thingees

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:06:37 -0700

I LOVE IT!

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: Bigeartb@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: music desk thingees
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:14:37 EDT

Terry,
      Sometimes the Schaff catelogue is like shopping at Wal-Mart. Last week
searched the entire grocery department for chocolate candy. After several
trips up and down the isles, I finally asked an employee where I could
locate
the candy. She said, "Oh, the chocalote candy is over by the bicycles". I
thanked her and said to my wife, "why in the hell did I not think of that.
Everybody should know the chocalate candy would naturally be placed next to
the bicycles"
      I now notice  the entire Wal-Mart store is centered around the
bicycles.
Now that we all know that bicycles are the "hub" of their set up, I can shop
much, much faster. Schaffs catelogue may be set up the same way. Do they
have
bicycles in their pages?
      I know this is all a "crock". I just could not resist. Please find the
humor in this.
Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.