Unusual Viola

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:16:25 -0700

With the heightened sensitivity to off topic posts these days I was reluctant
to post this.  But I thought those interested in musical instrument design and
who like to think outside the box might find something of interest here:

http://www.rivinus-instruments.com/Welcome.htm

I was at a San Francisco Symphony concert on Saturday night.  I noticed that
one of the violists had an unusual looking instrument.  I also happened to see
this violist at a restaurant after the concert, so I spoke to him about it.
He uses one of the Pellegrina instruments described on the website.

Phil Ford

Phillip Ford
Piano Service & Restoration
1777 Yosemite Ave - 215