Bush hating liberal vegetariuan, etc..

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:09:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear John,
     I have said all I feel compelled to on political
and religious fronts. I was responding to topics
others brought up, and just doing my part, I feel, to
stop WWIII.  Which should be of concern to us all.
     My friends now know who they are, as well as
those who, sadly, choose to be my enemies. I currently
feel no need to bring these topics up again.
     Sincerely,
     Gordon Stelter