music desk thingees

Bigeartb@aol.com Bigeartb@aol.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:14:37 EDT

Terry,
     Sometimes the Schaff catelogue is like shopping at Wal-Mart. Last week I
searched the entire grocery department for chocolate candy. After several
trips up and down the isles, I finally asked an employee where I could locate
the candy. She said, "Oh, the chocalote candy is over by the bicycles". I
thanked her and said to my wife, "why in the hell did I not think of that.
Everybody should know the chocalate candy would naturally be placed next to
the bicycles"
     I now notice  the entire Wal-Mart store is centered around the bicycles.
Now that we all know that bicycles are the "hub" of their set up, I can shop
much, much faster. Schaffs catelogue may be set up the same way. Do they have
bicycles in their pages?
     I know this is all a "crock". I just could not resist. Please find the
humor in this.
Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.