Grand Island Tuner

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:13:09 -0700

Richard Moody,
The national average for a tuning is $75????? Seeing as how I'm at $95 and
many in the Portland Chapter are in the $80-$90 range, I'd hate to know how
low some go!!!!, in order to get that average!!!!Yikes! Don't see how any of
them can even make poverty level income, unless they're what I call a
"Safeway Tuner", (ie quantity rather than quality)! I wonder how they came
up with that figure. Hmmmm? Well, maybe the music trades magazine is
counting what dealers pay for floor tunings, etc.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)