Did I miss something?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr.Ross,
     I am a professional stride pianist, using
"Professor Euphonious Thump" ("Dr. Thump") as a stage
name. I also had a call to appear on The Tonight Show
( singing and picking guitar ) the week Elvis died,
but let it go and became a monk. After 6 years in
monasteries I moved to Georgia, re-entered the piano
restoration field ( I did my first professional work
at 14, in 1971. Harvey Roehl, neighbor and owner of
the Vestal Press inspired me. Player pianos, mostly. )
and am well known for playing from the back of a 1972
Ford van, the back of which has been cut out with a
blow torch and replaced with an enclosed  stage.  I
have an old upright there, and about a 500 tune
repertoire. ( 1890's to 1950's American Popular,
mostly.) My personal piano collection has included
John D. Rockefellars' 9', 1922 Knabe Ampico
reproducing grand.
     Last year a portion of my VERY strange life story
was read on National Public Radio, and there has also
been some interest from Hollywood for a film
adaptation.
     If you want  more, please email me privately.
     Sincerely,
     Thump