Temperament "discussion"

JStan40@aol.com JStan40@aol.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:42:50 EDT

In a message dated 09/14/2002 5:53:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
pianotech-request@ptg.org writes:

> Thanks Ron, I was wondering if anybody out there was making any
> distinctions.

Ron and Ed,

Yes, there are many (I'm confident) who make the distinction of which you
speak.  Bob Russell makes a good point in saying that we'd be well off not to
reply when the vitriol flows again, which it certainly will.  This, however,
should not mean an end to reasoned discussion and information concerning the
main topic.  I, for one, am interested, have been interested, and will remain
interested.

Thanks for the reasoned approach and the willingness to keep trying!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
Associate Member
mailto:jstan40@aol.com