OT - Florida Update

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear David,
     Not hardly. While it is true that a few of
Ruppert's sources are foreign newspapers whose reports
are difficult to substantiate, Ruppert identifies
these.  An adequate number remain ( Wall Street
Journal, New York Times, Congressional Record, ABC,
CBS, NBC, BBC etc.,) which, when taken together, paint
a very clear, undeniable picture of Bush's attempts to
"cut a deal" ( for oil ) with the Taliban, and our
government's subsequent "negligence" in stopping the
attacks!  FBI agents have even testified before
Congress using terms like "obstructed" when referring
to how their warnings of imminent danger were recieved
by superiors. And, if Jews avoided the World Trade
Center that morning, it is because they heard of, and
heeded, Israeli Intelligence warnings of imminent
danger.  I do not ( and neither does Ruppert!!! )
imply that Bush PLANNED the attacks. Rather, only that
he knew SOMETHING was afoot, and intentionally did
nothing to thwart it as an attack would knowingly aid
his ( and his buddies') monetaray interests!!!
Remember that Bush claimed to KNOW it was Osama on the
AFTERNOON of Sept.11, but would not tell us HOW he
knew, and has continually discouraged any
investigation into the attacks since!!!
      But I have spent enough time on this. I have
notified everyone of copvcia.com, and will now move
on. Please just look at it yourselves. I have read it,
seen his presentation, and am convinced (as are many
of my very sober friends in the mainstream clergy )
that he's on target.
     But on the greater issue "off-topics" I am truly
saddened that some do not see their relevance. WWIII
could greatly affect our business ( especially being
in "non-essentials" ) and make our pursuit of the
"perfect unison" rather moot!!!  Even more
importantly, we are not ( hopefully ) 2 dimensional
creatures learning a repetitive task to fill an
earthly market niche!  Occassional forays into
religious, philosophical or political subjects are
only part of being a normal, "well rounded" human. If
I see one of no particular interest, I simply delete
it.
     Most Respectfully,
     Gordon Lee Stelter

=== message truncated ===