Fw: Temperament LIst, was OT - Florida Update

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:08:11 EDT

Ron writes:
>It always disappoints me to see both sides of unfortunate discussions like
> this lumped together under a common heading in this way. To me, it means
> that the noise is being heard, but the message is being lost. It means
>that the proponent of the rational and technically supportable side of these
> kind of discussions is wasting his time trying to make sense of it for
>the rest of us.

Thanks Ron, I was wondering if anybody out there was making any distinctions.

     There is a lot of noise, but I have faith that the majority of this list
understands the source, and I do believe that there are some list members who
may quietly consider what I have to say.  I can't blame them for their
silence, though, given the vitriol and personal attacks that critique
elicits.
    For some obtuse reason, (if only so that the newcomers to the concept
aren't limited to a single source), I will continue to express my
observations on temperament.  I do apologize for the garbage spew that it
seems to generate, but that seems to be an unavoidable result of questioning
vested interests.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT