New 'supporters page' on Overs' site

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:26:08 +1000

Hi all,

Just now I uploaded a new page to our website, which lists some of
the known supporters of the Overs grand piano. Under the index on the
home page, look for 'List of supporters'.

There may be some of you who were at Reno last year, who came away
with a positive impression of our piano 3. If this is the case, and
you would like to be included on our supporters page, please email me
at;

mailto:ron@overspianos.com.au?subject=supporters_page_addition

Don't forget to let me know if you're RPT or an associate member.

Similarly, if you find that you are listed on the page and would
prefer not to be, please email me also for prompt removal.

For those of you who read the weekend Australian press article on the
Overs and Stuart show, you may be pleased to know that we managed to
cover the cost of lodging our national stage patent application with
the US patents office yesterday (I know I was). This eleventh hour
stuff is the stuff of bad dreams.

Looking forward to a bit less stress sometime soon. News should be
close at hand so I've been told.

Best regards,
Ron O.
--