Imbalance

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:44:23 -0700

Hey, listen, the last time the ethics committee got on the bandwagon concerning this bozo, we had some civil times for quite awhile...

David I.

From: Carl Meyer <cmpiano@attbi.com>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Imbalance

----- Original Message -----
From: Erwinspiano@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 6:38 AM

In a message dated 9/14/2002 5:09:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jformsma@dixie-net.com writes:

Subj:RE: Imbalance
Date:9/14/2002 5:09:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:jformsma@dixie-net.com
Reply-to:pianotech@ptg.org
To:pianotech@ptg.org
Sent from the Internet

          Sadly our code of ethics has no real teeth.

     DALE ERWIN

But false teeth are better than no teeth at all!

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com

Ed wrote:

>    That is not a problem.  However, a demonstrable pattern of continued
> insinuations of incompetance and fabrications,  when judged on
> their ethical content, is.  It does our trade, and our Guild, no good
> whatsoever to allow such negative ill-will and baseless derogatory
allegations > as have been openly made to continue.   Such public response
to critique
> reflects poorly on all of us.   We have an ethics committee, I pay my
dues,and > I intend ask that they review the recent thread to determine what
appears to
> be obvious violations of the code of ethics #1 (I will act honorably and
> professionally) by Mr. Bremmer.
> Ed Foote RPT

Please follow through with this. I don't think Bremmer does PTG much good,
considering how much excoriation up with which we have to put. It's like the
old saying, "when he's good, he's very good, but when he's bad, he's
horrid." Lately, good episodes have been rather rare. Enduring the mostly
horrid times is not worth whatever "good" may be in his posts.

Sadly,

John M. Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS