Diatribe, was: EBVT Imbalances Disproven

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:00:59 +0200

Mr Bremmer,
I am getting tired of your continually expressing your frustration, your
hatred an your contempt for Mr Ed Foot.
I don't know Mr Ed Foot personally and I have nothing to do with either of
you.
What bothers me is that you are using this public list as a means of
expressing your personal anger and vendetta towards anybody who is opposed
to YOUR views about anything.
You bother me, and you have bothered many colleagues on this list with your
endless attacks on anybody who comes in YOUR way.
I experience your behavior as inharmonious and out of tune.

no friendly greetings
from

Antares,