Shop lights

Elian Degen J. elian_degen@cantv.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:34:30 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0014_01C25B19.866D1140
Hi All

This is the ones I use, excellent light, no idea how much saving, but =
they are gas bulbs, they start yellow and when warm there is a gas =
inside that lights to white and the filament goes off, They are made in =
USA so you should be able to find them, here they sell them in spanish =
they call them Hg Hallogen Lights (translation) and they are used for =
public lighting on the streets, I included a picture so you can see it. =
they are noisless and need no adapters all is inside the bulb, best of =
all is durability, the ones I have installed are over 8 years old, never =
lost one

Elian

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 10:44
  Subject: Re: Shop lights

  In a message dated 9/12/2002 10:51:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, =

    Subj:Shop lights=20
    Date:9/12/2002 10:51:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time
    From:Christus4@aol.com
    Reply-to:pianotech@ptg.org
    To:pianotech@ptg.org
    Sent from the Internet=20

               Try high output flouresents in 8 ft fixtures. More light, =
no hum. A little pricey but worth it.

        Dale Erwin

    List,=20

    Can anyone recommend a type of fluorescent fixture and/or bulbs for =
the shop that  operate quietly?=20
    We've all heard the drone of the typical light set-up in many =
garages, kitchens, and shops.  Would like to get the new shop as =
"hum-free" as possible.=20

    Thanks in advance for your help,=20

    Chuck Christus, RPT=20
    Flagler Beach