Schimmel Upright question

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:26:43 -0500

David,

I'm in Houston and yes it's a fairly big dealer. Besides the shop people,
he also has some full-time tuners employed. He just recently moved into
a new store. He usually has 2-3 C & A 'D's and a couple of 'B's that he
maintains for rentals.

Gotta go. I've leaving town until Sunday night sometime. Later.

Avery
University of Houston
Houston, TX