greasy pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:13:34 -0400

Friends,

Two days ago I tuned a small 1993 Kawai high-gloss black grand piano.  Almost ten
years old and still spotless.  The mom said the kids must wash their hands each
time before they sit down to play.  The whole place was tidy as can be, so much so
that it made me a little nervous.  I didn't think to wash *my* hands before tuning
it!  (blush)

Regards, Clyde