Stuart and Overs pianos article

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:54:32 +0200

"Ron Overs looks disconsolately around his dingy workshop in a nondescript
row of shops....."

Is that really any different to the rest of us??

--
Take note: Ref; Early to bed, early to rise
Work like hell and ADVERTISE
CEO Coca Cola

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Overs" <sec@overspianos.com.au>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 8:03 PM
Subject: Stuart and Overs pianos article

Hello all,

For those of you who are interested, last weekend a very well
researched and written article appeared in the Review section of the
Weekend Australian, concerning our piano and the Stuart. Please find
a text only version of it on our website at;

http://overspianos.com.au/aus_rv.html

(this web page is not accessible from Overs' website index)

Ron O.

--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
Grand Piano Manufacturers