Key Leveling Devices

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:02:44 -0500

As you can see from your posting , I'm going back some time to try
and take advantage of your offer for handouts on this subject. Very much

appreciate how guys in our trade cooperate so unselfishly with info.
If it was possible, you could send me an Email on the subject, or direct

me to the proper Journal where you entered this info., if in fact you
did.
Anyway I can get this information, I would be very thankful.
Thank you in advance.

Carl Teplitski
569 Jefferson Av.
Winnipeg, Mb. Canada.