[pianotech] Re: new list features

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:03:57 -0400

At 10:30 PM -0500 9/11/02, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>Nope, this isn't a foul mood. It's what passes for self righteous
>indignation at this address.
>
>Ron N

That's fine. I respect that, and I'll stand up and salute it, So,
back to the subject at hand. We're looking for an ad hoc committee of
charitable volunteers to assist anyone in setting up filters and
mailboxes. I would be a break from the commercial television you
watch on your 'puter. I guess I don't know alot about life in the
monoculture, my 'puter is a mac.

I hope the weather was nice today in MO. Here in VT, we had an arctic
air mass chase out a week of hot roasting weather. With not much more
at the front line that low, grey clouds.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Baa, Ram Ewe....Baa, Ram Ewe,
To your breed, To your fleece, To your clan be true
Sheep be true.......Baa, Ram, Ewe"
     ...........Conversation starter in uncertain social situations