[pianotech] Re: new list features

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:48:08 -0400

At 12:38 PM -0500 9/11/02, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>I don't think tools should argue with me. I just want the bloody
>thing to shut up, stay out of my way, and let me get on with what
>I'm trying to do without arbitrarily biting me in the butt. When I
>have to buy software to protect me from the Internet, why can't I
>buy software to protect me from the software I've already bought?
>I'd buy that.

If I had to put up with that, I'd be in a foul mood too.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"If ducks were smart enough and well-built enough, they'd be shooting
at us. It's not my fault they can't aim and shoot."
     ...........Talk Show host Rush Lamebaugh, explaining why duck
hunting is a sport, 1/12/98