High caliber agraffe covers

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:36:05 -0600

Tom, Bob.... or is it Bob, Tom...... whatever...
     Heat shrink tubing from an electronics store is real handy. Cut to
about 1 1/2 inch, place over the agraffes, and hit with the heat gun.
Perfect fit, and the top closes pretty well. They can be re-used ....
well.... a bunch.

Guy Nichols, RPT
Ft. Stinkin' Desert