[pianotech] new list features

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:30:25 +0200

"D.L. Bullock" wrote:

> I just cancelled my digest  because I got to where I was just deleting the
> whole thing.  I just got SOOO tired of useless gibberish what with html
> coding and repeated messages.

As with all such forums, cyberspaced or not, there is and will always be a mix
of serious discussion, small talk, unbridled infighting, utter nonsensical
chatting, along with some measure of shoulder rubbing, head clapping, side
kicking, arse smooching, ear nibbling, and the rest of what you can expect when
you put a hundred or so humans in the same room together and allow them to
be.... human.

Not much you can do to change it, but I am sure everyone will understand if you
are too busy.

We go through these periods of chit chatting .... what can I say ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.