[pianotech] Verituner 100 For Sale

Tim Hoover tim@timhoover.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:08:52 -0500

Not much interest so far on the Verituner, but lots of questions on the =
interest business. My wife and I (and kids) sell on ebay - a wide =
variety of things....we've been doing it for a couple of years, but have =
just now got into it close to full-time. Hope this satisfies the =
curiosity! (BTW - the Verituner is still here :o)

Tim Hoover
Hoover Piano Service

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tim Hoover=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 3:44 PM
  Subject: [pianotech] Verituner 100 For Sale

  Due to the growth of my internet sales business, I'm scaling back my =
piano tuning. I will be offering my Verituner 100 for sale, purchased =
last year, on ebay in the near future. However, I wanted to mention it =
here first. It sells for $1495 new, but I'll let it go for $1245 =
including Fedex Ground shipping if someone here would like it. It is in =
excellent condition, and has only tuned about 25 pianos. It has all of =
the firmware upgrades installed. I'm also including a padded case that =
fits just perfectly! If you are interested, please e-mail =
tim@timhoover.com. Thanks!

  Tim Hoover
  Hoover Piano Service