[pianotech] new list features

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:02:29 -0700

I just cancelled my digest  because I got to where I was just deleting the
whole thing.  I just got SOOO tired of useless gibberish what with html
coding and repeated messages.  I am glad so many of you folks have so much
idle time that they can make all those cutesy four word comments to every
single four word comment made by everyone else.  I have a very limited time
to skim through emails.  I still am up til 2 taking care of invoices and
email.  I usually finish up in the shop at 9-10pm.  I simply cannot get all
the work done.  When I deleted 6-8 digests that held nothing of any use, I
had had enough.  I cancelled.

I do no want to have 16 different email boxes.  If I did they would not get
visited.  At first, I subscribed to the individual email.  I had stopped
that earlier because I was getting over 100 emails per day and most of THEM
were useless gibberish.  Perhaps if we got to work and stopped cramming
everyone's inbox with cute witticisms we could get all those pianos in top
shape.  If you are not busy enough, you need to get out there and expand.

If this continues, I will unsubscribe to the whole thing and just stay busy
in the shop.  I figure if anyone needs anything concerning birdcage, or
vellum actions, or player systems, they probably know where to find me.

Everyone here is exceedingly witty and excessively intelligent concerning
our specialty, but that is what private email is for.  Don't get me wrong, I
am not angry at anyone, I simply do not have time to read all your off topic
witty remarks.  Save that for chat nites--another luxury I don't have time
to participate in.

If you choose one of the three variations for separate Emails, I would go
for [pt] on each one so I can see the subject and not have it blotted out by
the whole word.  If you choose to put nothing, I will find it too confusing
to blitz through the emails and will probably just cancel from aggravation.

Yes this is long winded, but how often do you see postings from me?  Nuff
said.

I gotta go,

D.L. Bullock
www.thepianoworld.com