[pianotech] Verituner 100 For Sale

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:18:52 -0400

Whacha sellin' on the internet - besides a VT?

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Hoover" <tim@timhoover.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 4:44 PM
Subject: [pianotech] Verituner 100 For Sale

Due to the growth of my internet sales business, I'm scaling back my piano tuning. I will be offering my Verituner 100 for sale, purchased last year, on ebay in the near future. However, I wanted to mention it here first. It sells for $1495 new, but I'll let it go for $1245 including Fedex Ground shipping if someone here would like it. It is in excellent condition, and has only tuned about 25 pianos. It has all of the firmware upgrades installed. I'm also including a padded case that fits just perfectly! If you are interested, please e-mail tim@timhoover.com. Thanks!

Tim Hoover
Hoover Piano Service