[pianotech] re: new list features

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:04:32 +0000

I've been perusing the archives, and just tried the search function.... wow!
  Much clearer than before, jumps right to the message, sorts the search by
how good of a match!  We finally have the messages back to 1994 as a
resource that is usable.

Thanks Andy!

P.S. I typed in SAT tuning, because I knew there'd be a lot of hits, it took
about a minute to return a BUNCH of choices, among them Jim Coleman's
multi-part series on using the SAT for aural training.

There's good reading out there, folks.....

Ron Koval