[pianotech] new list features

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:12:38 -0700

Andy,

I agree with everything that Ron says below.  In addition a couple of other
comments.

Now, when I reply to a pianotech e-mail, it sometimes wants to reply to the
list and sometimes wants to reply to the sender, and sometimes to both?  Have
others experienced this?

When I hit reply I get Re: [pianotech] Whatever Subject.  I'm confused as to
whether I should leave this [pianotech] in there or not, because the server
may stick another one on in front of it, so that they start piling up, if you
see what I mean.

Thanks for soliciting input.

Phil Ford