[pianotech] Grousing about post contents (was Re: Why not Minot)

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:26:21 -0700

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:22:26 +0200 Richard Brekne
<Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> wrote:

> > > Today I have so far recieved 119 posts from
> > > pianotech of which 34 are Why
> > > not Minot?
> >

> We're just in a lull Tony... it'll pass in a
> bit and a few folks will get into
> another highly intellectual type discussion
> about how artificially petrified rock
> felt could be used to replace the wooden bridge
> or something like that. :)
>

> --
> Richard Brekne

And you'll be the first to say, if artificially petrified rock felt was meant
to go into a piano, one of the manufacturers of the last 100 years would have
already put in in there.  It'll never work. <G>

Phil F