[pianotech] Grousing about post contents (was Re: Why not Minot)

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:06:39 -0700

> Today I have so far recieved 119 posts from
> pianotech of which 34 are Why
> not Minot?

Did that 34 include this post or does this make it 35?

>11 Very scary Piano thought (44 in
> all). Bill ARGGGGGG Bremmer is
> mentioned again and again. Actual piano content
> Aprox 30 messages.

Those were the boring ones.

> So some idiots (who shall remain nameless
> unless they want to put their
> hand up)

Gee, can I volunteer?

> have making

Should that be 'have BEEN making'?  Who's calling whom an idiot?

> the 500 odd members

Not to mention the normal members.

> on this list press the delete key
> 70 times more than what should normally be
> required.

Yeah, that's hard work.

> AND in doing so, miss and
> delete something that is interesting.
>
> And humor is spelt humour.

Whatever.  I notice this remark spawned several OT posts.

> Regards  (grin)
>
> Tony Caught

There are plenty of on topic posts on this list that I don't care to read.  I
care less about whether something is on topic or off topic than about whether
or not the sender can be bothered to put a subject line that actually
describes the post, so that I can divine what to read and what to trash.  For
example, what does your post have to do with Minot?

Phil Ford

Phillip Ford
Piano Service & Restoration
1777 Yosemite Ave - 215