[pianotech] new list features

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:33:31 -0500

>So Ron, before I turn them off, would you be willing to check and see
>if your Eudora program has an option to stop showing them to you?  If
>it turns out we have lots of mail readers that cannot deal with them,
>I'll go ahead and shut them off.

I looked the other day when they first showed up, but I don't find
anything. I either don't have the option, or I'm not smart enough to figure
it out. I don't mind the standard header, which is where I go for the
address for private replies to list posts. So I don't want the headers
turned off altogether (I'm not sure what's what here, so I may not be
referring to anything that makes any sense at all), I'd just like the list
of links to go away. Wouldn't they still be nearly immediately available at
the top of the web page where the footer link points if anyone wants them?
Seems kind of cumbersome to have them all sent with every post.

In any case, see what the consensus is first, and I'll keep looking here. I
may yet get lucky.

Thanks,

Ron N