[pianotech] new list features

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:16:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/02 11:59:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
jonpage@attbi.com writes:

> Please don't clutter up the subject line because some people are just too
> lazy to make a 'pianotech' mailbox and filter their messages.

I'm sorry Jon, but not setting up a piano tech mailbox to filter messages is
not a matter of being lazy. It's a matter of not knowing how. I am sure I am
not the only computer illiterate piano tech out there. It's just one more
thing I shouldn't have to learn just to be on this list.

Wim