Fw: [pianotech] "Why not Minot?"

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:52:27 -0400

> > Oh yea... THAT stuff... you can still find it growing wild in the gullies
> > along side the roads in Iowa and Kansas.
>
> Probably.

And in Nebraska.  The stuff IS a weed.  Weed being defined as something
that grows where you don't want it to grow. :)

The cops and farmers have this annual conflict wherein the cop says,
"Chop it down along side the road", and the farmer says, "If you want it
down you cut it.  I am busy with my own crops."  Nice flat state, lots
of wheat, corn and hemp growing there. :)

		Newton