[pianotech] Re: OT - humour

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:39:36 -0500

Monsieur: La plume de ma tante est sur la bureau de mon oncle. La plume? =
Non, le stylo.=20

Frankly, we like to eat frogs sauteed in butter & milk. With syrup. We =
call it French Toads. Or was it Flange Toads?

Alan Barnard

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: St=E9phane Collin=20
  To: cedel@supernet.com ; Open Forum for Piano Technicians=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 8:07 AM
  Subject: [pianotech] Re: OT - humour

  You all definetly need something like, for french people, the =
"Acad=E9mie Fran=E7aise", telling the world what is correct in french =
and what is not, so everybody knows exactly what is correct saying and =
spelling, even if nobody cares.

  St=E9phane Collin
  (de l'Acad=E9mie Fran=E7aise)
    ----- Original Message -----=20