[pianotech] plate refinishing detail

Gerald Posey poseyviolins@charter.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:43:13 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan R. Barnard"
> I've driven through Nebraska in recent days. No fear of overpopulation,
> methinks. There MUST be pianos, so there have to be techs, PTG and non.
The
> PTG directory lists a couple dozen members in Nebraska. What town are you
> in? (If it's teeny, what small city are you near?)

I'm in Grand Island.   I'm sure in the big city of Omaha there would be
several, And the smaller capitol city, Lincoln, and the phone books shows
some in the college town of Kearney.  Out west in the boondocks? I don't
know.  The local teachers must call for service somewhere, but any service
call will mean hours in the car for the tech.
Gerald