[pianotech] Re: witchcraft_liv

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

Why not Minot? Because in 1974, as I hopped trains
cross - country after escaping a bunh of Sick-0s in
SF, I rolled out of a boxcar in Minot looking for
food. After showering under the standpipe that once
was used to fill the water tanks on Pullman cars
( now, in "progressive' Amerika sitting idle ) I went
to the grocery store where a bunch of idiots in 10
gallon hats started yelling "Fag" at me. ( I'm not
homosexual, and how many gays do you usually meet
smeared with filthy black railroad grease? ). As they
became increasingly threatening, I ran back to the
railyard with my box of Cheerios and hid until
evening. Didn't get off again until Chicago.
     Thump