[pianotech] Re: Very Scary Instrument Thought

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 13:47:36 -0700

> >Now there is quite an idea! Why don't more
> people make nice showpiece
> >planters out of their pianos? Quite a few I
> service would serve quite
> >nicely! Some violets, ferns, etc. - many would
> do just fine getting
> >several hours of sun right where they
> presently are - or even dry flower
> >arrangements for those without a green thumb.
> >
> >Terry Farrell

At the risk of someone stealing my idea, I think there is probably a business
in building piano props.  Just a shiny black case with nothing inside.  I even
have the business name.  Piano Shaped Objects.  Think of all the spruce trees
I'll save, and the fortune I'll make.

Phil F