[pianotech] "Why not Minot?"

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 22:30:14 +0200

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> You can smoke it if you like, but there's not enough 'goodies' in it to give
> you much of any buzz. Not in the type used to grow hemp, there isn't.

Oh yea... THAT stuff... you can still find it growing wild in the gullies along
side the roads in Iowa and Kansas.

> We can't grow the stuff because of governmental/bureaucratic paranoia.
> That's all.

Amazing aint it. It IS legal to buy hemp rope or other hemp products isnt it...
?  I mean.. besides the one refined product that Billy Boy never innhaled.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.