[pianotech] Re: Re:Very scary instrument thought

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:34:53 -0400

And you called the tuning hammer post spam? FYI Richard Oliver Snelson is a
tuner and contributor to this list. Me thinks you owe an apology.

Greg Newell

At 11:55 PM 9/8/2002, you wrote:
>"....
>
>Nora's freezin' on the trolley,
>Swaller dollar give a hollar alligaroo ..."
>
>I dearly loved and miss ol' Pog.
>
>Alan Barnard

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net