[pianotech] tarn-x

jphouweling jphouweling@dccnet.com
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:31:16 -0700

      Hello                                                              =
                                    =20
=20
   In the recent ptg journal it decribes how some use tarn-x to clean =
brass piano parts.     Yesterday I visited my local hardware store and =
saw a bottle of tarn-x . I read the instrustions which clearly says not =
to be used on brass.    =20
                                    comments please.
         =20
                         =20