[pianotech] RE: Very Scary Instrument Thought

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:33:43 +0200

Gerald you are welcome,

Was not really serious about all that. My brother Raphael OLEG is the
only violinist I heard about who made himself (with his own hands) not
a violin, but an alto - in 3 years and in the shop of his violin maker
of course.

Have much respect for your trade, while there are not much links
between pianos and violins.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG