bad day ??!!?

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 19:57:50 -0500

Laughed out loud several times. Hilarious !! Been there , done that.
Went to a senior home one time, to do some work on an organ, for
a dealer. Organ in lounge area. Residents out for their recreational
afternoon. Coffee and cookies. This fellow, about 90, sits right beside
organ and carries on a one sided conversation with me for about an hour.

Asked me my name several times, and I told him maybe 6 times. His name
was Sawtsky, can't remember his first name. Finally, after 8th or 10th
time
he asked me my name, he says. You're Sawatsky aren't you? I say, no ,
you're
Sawatsky. Oh yeah, I am. How come you 're trying to pass yourself of as
me !!
He was quite ticked off. (I could have puked on my shoes.) Finally, one
of the
people working there came and took him for his constitutional, you know
what.
I couldn't finish fast enough, and got out of there, but on the 40 mile
trip home,
it finally dawned on me, as to how funny it really was. Later, I
mentioned to the dealer,
about my experience with this fellow.   He told me that I wouldn't have
this problem
again, because Mr. Sawatsky passed away yesterday  ........  I'm sure
he's giving
St. Peter an earful, still.       Good for him!!
I don't consider this episode as anything but a funny part of life.
Still enjoy reliving it.

Carl / Winnipeg.