Very Scary Instrument Thought

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 18:22:26 -0400

A friend of mine recently put an addition on his house.  He used an old full
size upright as a scaffold for dry walling his ceiling.  He found that he
could buy an old junk piano for this purpose for less money than renting
that expensive metal grid stuff.  It was just the right height and could be
easily moved.  Now that the room is finished, he plans to have a musical
bonfire this fall.  One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Ned Swift
Lowell, Michigan